CHN Go Global
Partnerships Manager Role Overview
Since 1995, the Canada Homestay Network (CHN) a family-run, non-profit Canadian business has helped tens of thousands of students find a home away from home in Canada. Over the years, we’ve earned a unique reputation for client satisfaction based on common values, successful experiences, and the highest professional standards in the industry.
CHN Go Global represents the culmination of all our lessons learned and best practices applied to assisting Canadian students who dream of studying abroad and students from around the world who dream of studying in Canada.
Reporting to the Director, and working closely with other members of the team and educational partners, the Partnerships Manager is responsible for networking with Canadian educators, generating leads and sales for all CHN Go Global (CHNGG) program, and keeping the CHNGG team informed of trends in the study abroad market in Canada.
• Promote CHNGG brand awareness in Canada
o Develop new promotional strategies and materials to define and enhance CHNGG’s presence in Canadian education sector;
• Market All CHNGG Programs
o Develop and utilize sales channels to promote and sell CHNGG exchange and outbound programs to Canadian students
o Contribute to marketing and sales of CHNGG inbound programs
○ Collaborate with Program Manager and other CHNGG staff as needed to incorporate market feedback into future programs
● Network Lead Generation: Exchange Programs
○ Market CHNGG group exchanges and study abroad opportunities to educators in Canada. Develop “pipeline” of programs under development.
○ Liaise with overseas educational and agency partners to support development and growth of programs in Canada and abroad.
• Represent CHN Go Global online and in-person:
o Deliver information sessions;
o Attend promotional events on CHN Go Global’s behalf; and
o Meet with potential and existing partners, as needed.
• Contribute to the development of CHN Go Global in other areas, as needed.
Skills, Qualities, and Abilities:
• Excellent communication skills;
• Creativity and strategic thinking skills;
• Problem solving and critical thinking skills;
• Excellent inter-personal skills;
• Be able to focus and maintain effectiveness in an unsupervised virtual environment;
• Have a well-established network and great reputation among Canadian educators;
• Be comfortable with technology, including social media and common office software;
• Have marketing & lead-generation experience, and a track record of achieving results
• Be available for full time work starting on Oct. 1 or shortly thereafter
How to Apply:
If the opportunity to make a significant contribution to a new and growing organization is of interest to you, please email your resume and a covering letter stating your salary expectations by 5:00 pm PST on the closing date directly to email@example.com. This is the only acceptable mode of application.
When applying, please ensure that you outline how your training and experience specifically relate to the job requirements.
Submitted resumes should be saved in .doc, .docx or .pdf format with your name in the filename, (for example: Joe_Smith.doc).
Please note: Applicants will only be contacted if they are selected to proceed further in the process. To be considered for this position, you must follow all instructions listed above. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
CHN Go Global is committed to the principles of employment equity.