Interviewer/Relationship Manager Support
If the opportunity to make a significant contribution to a well-known and growing organization is of interest to you Canada Homestay Network Society (CHNS) is hiring! CHNS operates as a national-scale virtual organization in all regions across Canada. Over the years, CHN has earned the trust of its clients though its outstanding character and competence – shared values, personal integrity and behavioural consistency; as well as business acumen, technical skills and interpersonal skills.
A CHNS Interviewer/RM Support is responsible for ensuring the overall success of the program in their community by developing a thriving host network that enhances CHNS’s reputation for stellar host families.
All Interviewers must have readily-accessible and cost-effective transportation appropriate for these responsibilities; a cell phone for emergency support, a digital camera and high-speed internet access.
All CHNS employees demonstrate personal integrity and transparent motives consistent with CHNS’s vision and mission. They have a ready acceptance of their personal and corporate accountability for stewardship of the common good and perseverance to achieve satisfactory outcomes. Interviewers/RM Support must also demonstrate appropriate technical skills, attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills and sound judgment as well as patience and understanding.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Prescreening, following up, and interviewing Host Family candidates, which includes driving and in-home visits
- Entering data to maintain up-to-date and accurate records
- Assisting with host and student placements and subsequent activities, such as orientations and open house information sessions
- Actively promoting and expanding the CHNS host family network
- Supporting the Relationship Manager(s) in various responsibilities and providing vacation coverage
- Meeting with students and providing support
- Participating in CHNS training seminars, workshops and AGMs
What You’ll Bring
- Compassion and empathy for international students
- Attention to detail for excellent data management
- Discernment, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; service oriented and exceptional follow-up skills
- Flexibility to be available for student/host emergency response
- An attitude to listen, collaborate, guide, grow and give wholeheartedly
How to Apply
Please email your resume and a cover letter stating your salary expectations by 5:00 pm PST on Dec 11, 2019 directly to email@example.com. This is the only acceptable mode of application.