CHN Safe Arrival Hotel Fees
[ Last Update 04-Dec-20 11:30 a.m. (PST) ]
Hotel accommodation and meal allowances have been negotiated by CHN at special discounted rates for the required 14-day quarantine period.
The below fees include:
- 14-nights hotel accommodation
- Airport transfers
- 24/7 support (chaperone fees extra)
- Federal, provincial and municipal taxes
For more details on how to reserve a room and make payment, email email@example.com.
|Hotel||14 Nights Accommodations & Meals||CHN Coordination & 24/7 Support Services||Total|
|Calgary||Hampton Inn by Hilton Calgary Airport||$1,851||$250||$2,101*|
|Edmonton||Fairfield by Marriott Edmonton International Airport||$1,733||$250||$1,983*|
|Montreal||Residence Inn by Marriott Montreal Centre-ville||$2,233||$250||$2,483*|
|Ottawa||Holiday Inn Express & Suites Downtown Ottawa East||$1,830||$250||$2,080*|
|Quebec City||Hampton Inn by Hilton||$2,185||$250||$2,435*|
|Toronto||Embassy Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport||$2,044||$250||$2,294*|
|Victoria||Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites||$2,121||$250||$2,371*|
|Vancouver||Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport||$2,106||$250||$2,356*|
*Conditions of Rates:
- For minors requiring 24/7 chaperone, please add an additional $560 for the 14-day period.
- Negotiated rates are valid from 15 July 2020 – 28 Feb 2021 inclusive.
- Rates are quoted in Canadian funds and are on a per room, per night basis, for single or double occupancy.
- Rates have been negotiated exclusively for Canada Homestay Network, their members, and students and are not to be distributed or published publicly outside of this network.
- All rates are subject to applicable federal, provincial, and municipal taxes and can change at any time without notice.
- 14-night minimum stay is required at all hotels to receive the discounted rates.
- Flexible Cancellation ranges from 24-48 hours depending on hotel. If cancelling after this time, guest will be subject to a charge equivalent of one-nights room & tax.
- Valid credit card required to guarantee the room reservation, but no deposit will be taken unless otherwise mentioned. all guests must be prepared to present photo identification upon check in at the hotel, and settle their room, tax and incidental charges upon arrival or departure from hotel. If guest does not have their own valid credit card and charges will be paid by someone else, please request a third-party billing form from the hotel.
- Canada Homestay Network does not take responsibility for any individual guest charges nor are they liable for any hotel issues that might arise before, during, or after hotel stay.